Call for Papers
Community Noise Research Journal | Volume 1: Innovative Approaches
Noise and the City is pleased to announce the launch of au•ral, an open-access journal dedicated to highlighting research around the theme of community noise. au•ral will publish empirical, theoretical, methodological, and practice-oriented articles as well as book reviews, artistic exhibits, case studies, and opinion pieces covering topics relevant to community noise issues.
For our inaugural edition, we are looking to publish a series of 6 – 8 high-quality papers around the theme of innovative approaches.
We encourage articles that:
- Push the boundaries of current approaches
- Promotes awareness
- Highlight less-known community noise issues
- Include attention to diverse communities
- Use quantitative, qualitative, cross-disciplinary, and artistic approaches
Our inaugural issue will launch in the spring of 2018.
To submit a manuscript:
- See BELOW for more details
- The call for papers is open to individuals from all walks of life and any educational background. We are interested in your unique/innovative approaches to community noise issues.
- Submissions will be due February 28, 2018
We hope that you consider submitting your research to au•ral!